FYP Houston is proudly partnering with Adriatico Foundation and Theresa Gutierrez in our third consecutive “Adopt a Family” initiative! FYP is sponsoring the Bermudez-Quioto Family, which includes four boys (ages 7, 9, 16 & 17) and a 5 year old girl.
FYP is calling for donations and volunteers. Here’s how you can help:
1) Monetary Donations for gifts - microwave, bikes, tablets, headphones, giftcards for walmart, soccer ball, barbies, clothes, home items, etc.
· Click this link to access FYP's Donation page
- Frequency: One-time
- Use this donation for: Community Outreach Fund
- Comment: Adopt a Family
2) Used Donations for gifts
For example: Dining room table, decorative pillows, small lamps, art for walls, tablets, waffle or pancake maker, vacuum, laundry hamper, small tv, toilet paper, laundry soap, dish soap, paper towels, portable heaters, shower curtains, etc.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pickup arrangements
3) In-Person Volunteer at the Adopt a Family event -
· Event Details (more to come & sent via registered email address on this event/wild apricot website)
- Date: Saturday December 11, 2021
- Time: 11:30am to 2pm
· Volunteers will assist carrying the gifts inside for the event and/or serve food.
· Please wear your FYP Houston t-shirt!
For questions, please email email@example.com